Monday, September 27, 2010

Sleeping Babies

Abi did not want to go to sleep tonight. She kept throwing her blankets and her dog out of her crib and and then crying for me. I would let her cry for about 10 minutes. Then I would go in lay her back down give her the bankets and her dog and tell her she had to go to sleep. This went on for over an hour. Finally it was quite in her room. I knew she would have thrown her blankets out, but they are such light sleepers I was afraid that if I went in the room I would wake them up. I dressed them in their "summer Jammies" and not in a sleep tonight. I was worried that she would be cold with out a blanket. I finally got brave enough to try to enter the room. I open the door as quitely as I could and tiptoed in. To my surprise neither one of them moved. Abi was sleeping with her head facing the opposite way and her feet hanging out the end. She doesn't look very comfortable, but I didn't dare move her. Instead I coved her up as best I could and grabbed my camera. The pictures are not very good because I didn't use the flash.

Here are Abi's feet hanging out of her crib...



Here is Abi finally sleeping...
Here is Bella sleeping...


And, I couldn't leave out Isaac (even though, he is going to be upset about this). He is such a deap sleeper that I used the flash in his picture.

Good Night, Everyone!!!

1 comment: