Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dinner at Myndee's

I got to watch Jo's Boys again today! I picked up all the kids and then headed to Best Buy because they needed a disk to finish fixing my lap top. All 5 kids were amazing! They were helpful and listened and we did not have a single fight. On the way home, I was thinking, "what can I make for dinner. that I can feed the kids, get homework done and be to pack meeting in 2 hours?" Just then the phone rang. Myndee said she was cooking and she invited us to dinner. There was my answer! Also, I wasn't about to pass up the chance to see for myself that she actually was doing the cooking!

Because she made spaghetti (And she has nice white carpet) I suggested we have a picnic outside.



As you can see the kids loved eating out side. I was surprised they actually sat there and ate.
While Myndee cooked (see her in the background), The big boys got their homework done.

Here is the up proof that she did cook!

Thanks Myndee for a delicious dinner!



1 comment: