Saturday, September 25, 2010

I just have to say that I have the BEST in Laws in the whole world!!! Seriously, They are so nice, helpful, loving and just amazing! They always make everyone that comes to their house feel loved and welcome there. On Thursday evening we went to their house. Sue made a delicious dinner, we had a sleep over and then they watched the girls on friday while I worked.

Since my parent and my oldest and youngest sisters are all in California, I decided I'd us "middle" children should get together. We made Navajo tacos for dinner and then had a dance party!!!





Mikielle and felicity stayed a fewhours. Then they had to go home because Mikelle is taking a Tai Message class that she had to be to early. JO and her kids stayed all night! We made a BIG bed in the basement for the boys. Jo and I watched Movies and stayed up WAAAAY to late talking. It was a fun night!






1 comment:

  1. oh My I just have to say that picture of me and felicity is darling! :) hehe thanks for the invite it was fun

    ReplyDelete