Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 3

I missed posting yesterday due to "technical difficulties". After spending an hour on the phone with Qwest my internet is working again and I am back in business!

Yesterday I got to pick Karter up from daycare. Then I picked Kaden and Isaac up from School and we all headed to the library.

These pictures didn't post in the order I wanted them and I am NOT going back to fix it. Here we all are leaving the library with our books.
Abi Bell and Karter read some book while Kaden and Isaac were still looking for books. Karter really want a Buzz Lightyear book. We couldn't find one. He settled on a cute book with bears called "Kisses for Daddy".
I made meatloaf and potatoes for dinner. When MariJo got here after work, she decided to stay for dinner. Marijo, Kaden, and Isaac and I made a yummy peach cobler for dessert!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with how many kids you handle at a time!!!!! And that stroller is cool how they get to face each other:)

    ReplyDelete