Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good news!!!! My home computer is back!!!! But with good news there is always bad news. :( Jason is in good ole Conway Arkansas for TWO weeks! I don't know how I am I ever going to to survive. Jas says he has it harder because He will be away from home, but I don't believe it because I will be a single parent. That's gotta be harder - Right?!?!

Well, to try to make it a little EASIER for Jas I am going to try to post something every day about what what we have been doing.

I took Jason to the airport early this morning. When I got home the girls were still asleep (and Isaac ate all the cereal) so I made dutch babies for breakfast. I thought Isaac would be excited about it but he said, "why are you making THOSE now? Dad is gone so we CAN eat them for DINNER!"

Here is me and Isaac at Breakfast...


Abi and Bell were being so cute giving each other kisses. This is one of those MOMENTS where I absolutly LOVE having TWINS!!!

Isaac was so excited that Dad was GONE so he didn't have to weat a TIE to church! - WRONG! One of my high school seminary teachers had made all the girls in the class learn how to tie a tie. I dug real deap into my memory to do this -I think I did a pretty good job at it!!!

It was a good day, but we all miss DAD!

2 comments:

  1. Marci you are AMAZING! :) I just wanted to tell you that and that I love you I hope you get along fine while Jas is gone if you need something or even just to talk remember I am always here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there... I know how tough it is when Dad is out of town. Two weeks is a long time but I'm sure you'll do a great job. You always seem so calm and collected. I'm impressed you can tie a tie. I guess I'll need to learn someday since I have two boys.

    ReplyDelete