Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 4

Today was a very BUSY day! After work, I came home and got Abi & Bell. Then we ran a couple errands on our way to pick up Isaac. Then We went straight to Cub Scouts. I am the assistant Bear leader. I love going and participating in Scout with Isaac. Today we made bottle rockets. I have never done anything like that before. (I guess that's because I don't have any brothers) The Boys loved it! They said it was the best thing they had ever done. I loved it too. I wish I would have taken some pictures.

Then we went to McDonalds. I think this was the first time Abi and Bell have been inside McDonals! I usually take food home because it is too stressful for me to feed and watch 3 kids there by myself, but I promised Isaac we would go while Dad was out of town.

I told the kids they had to eat before they play. (Isaac already knew that was a rule because we used to go there alot before the twins). Abi ate her food but all Bell wanted to eat was "Fech fys" Abi really wanted to play so she stared feeding Bell.
This was the first time Bell went down the slide. She loved it and didn't want to leave.

Abi wasn't as impressed. She only went down once.

After McDonald's we went to Karter's soccer game.

GO KARTER!!! He is really fun to watch! He loves playing.

During the game, Isaac decided to play in the bushes. He got a sliver. Since Isaac thinks only my mom can get slivers out, we had to stop by her house after to get it out. We didn't get home till about 8:30. Isaac still had to do his homework. I started blogging while he did it. HE just went to bed. Now I get to take out the trash, fold laundry, straighten the house and get organized for tomorrow!

1 comment: