Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 2

Today was day 2 of Jason being gone and we SURVIVED! Abi and Bell were still asleep this morning when I left for work, so I was extra excited to see them when I got home. Bella wanted to "go go go" So we went to Sam's club. I like Sam's since their cart's have 2 seats. If I go to a "normal" grocery store, I have to push the girls in their stroller. And I can't get very many things unless I have Isaac there to help me. Abi was EXTRA friendly today. She said, "hi" to everyone we passed. Some people ignored her and others would stop to talk. When they did stop, Bella would HIDE her face in embarrassement.

We went to my perents house tonight for Homemade Hamburgers and French fries. This is my FAVORITE meal. The only thing missing was a chocolate shake! After dinner we played "Just Dance". This is the funnest game ever!!! Thanks Mikelle and Russ for bringing it over. I only wish I had a picture of it :(

Isaac got his DS taken away last night, because I found him playing it in bed. He has been a big helper the last couple days so I let him play Wii fit plus for half an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment