Friday, May 15, 2009

High Chairs



The girls got new high Chairs. It is so nice to have a place to put them in the kitchen and to have them at the table with us. Isabella is such a good eater. I haven't found anything she doesn't like. She is on the right eating green beans. Abigayle on the other hand is still as picky as ever!!! She will hardly eat anything. I tried to feed her the beans that Bell loved and she looked at me like, "really mom, what is this you are putting in my mouth" Jason tried feeding her bananas, but she didn't like them much better.

2 comments:

  1. How is it possible a baby doesn't like bananas??? I thought they all did! They are such cute little babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo cute!!!! I love the highchairs too! Try sweet potatoes...both my kids LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete