Sunday, May 31, 2009

5K and carnival

Isaac's school did a 5k run last friday. Isaac ran it with Myndee, Kaden, And MariJo who pushed Karter in the stroller. Isaac is the kid who won't play soccer any more because there is too much running. I am so proud of him for doing the race!



The runners
Then the school had a carnival. First Isaac jumped in one of the big blow up things. Sorry I didn't get a picture of that. There there was a dunk tank.



This is Isaac trying to dunk the assistant principal



Then there was a climbing wall. Isaac really wanted to try it. He was amazing! He is a natural climber! He has never done anything like this before. He just knew what to do and I was amazed at how fast he made it to the top!!!





Look how high it was! (Isaac is on the left)


Way to go Isaac! You are amazing!









4 comments:

  1. Congrats Isaac on the race and climbing! You are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so grown up!!! I can't believe it. We loved seeing you guys and can't wait for you to meet our little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a long run for a little kid - and for adults. No way my kids would ever go for that. I make them walk laps at the gym everyday and Haley is pretty good about it, but Rachel doesn't like to be told what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last comment was by me, but I guess I was logged in as Russ.

    ReplyDelete