Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This picture of Isabella was taken a couple months ago when she climbed on the counter, got her own bowl and cereal, and then poured out all the cereal. She was so proud that she had done all that ALL by herself. It sums up what the last week with her has been like!

She is constantly climbing everything she can and opening and pouring things. This afternoon she poured her apple Juice on the carpet then poured Karter's apple Juice into her cup, poured out Isaac's water (luckily this one was outside), took the lid off the sunscreen on my purse, took the lid off Abi and Karter's candy and dumped the sugar inside on the floor, and the climbing... well it was too many to mention. I know her climbing skills have improved because at the park tonight she was able to climb a ladder that last time we were there she couldn't do. Oh yeah, and while I was helping Abi put on her shoes Bella disappeared. I panicked for about 30 seconds til I learned where she was. Isaac was riding his bike and she got on her bike and followed him out of our cul de sac and around the corner.

People keep saying things like, "I bet your twins are getting easier now!" and I respond with something to the effect of, "No, actually it's just getting hard! But I am loving every second of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment