Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

The egg hunters after the hunt

The girls in their easter dresses. (yes, I know their flowers are as big as their head!)






OK somebody needs to teach me how to get pictures where I want them.
We had a good easter filled with too much candy. Isaac got super soakers and the twins got onesies and socks (not as exciting but they really needed them). After church we went to my parents for dinner and an egg hunt. All my sisters were there. It was fun to be all together.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dresses on the girls! Also, I can't believe how OLD Maura looks!! My goodness! Glad that you had a fun Easter! Isaac sure is growing up too, gotta love new bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the dresses and bows! I wish I had a girl! (ok, not enough to try to have one;-) I can't wait to see them in person this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are so grown up!! I love and adore their Easter dresses!! They look so darling on them!

    ReplyDelete